Online & Live Course
Song Circle Facilitator Training
Do you love music
and love to sing?
You know your voice is a key to unlocking your inside world and connecting you with your community.
Do you have a deep desire to liberate your own voice and assist other women to do the same? You are called to step up to your next level of leadership and contribution.
Do you love and care for the earth and want to bring in the energy of the divine feminine?
It’s time to cultivate your highest intuition and spread your love in a big way. Are you ready to make money doing what you love?
Share your gift and love of music and learn to lead Radiant Heart Song Circles.
Here’s an example of a song you’ll teach to others while sending love to the water.
Learn & share the 3 parts of Water Blessing
Receive the 3 vocal parts to teach
Yes! I want to learn to lead Radiant Heart Song Circles
*FREE GIFT: Audio tracks of the 3 parts to sing Water Blessings with your friends
with Julie Blue
- 6 months online training with themes and assignments
- 3 90-minute Zoom sessions per month
- 4-day live retreat in Vancouver, BC
- Vocal Empowerment Training and Tools
- Medicine Music Healing Chants (13 chants)
- Radiant Heart Traditional Collection
- Radiant Heart Songs to Live By
- Radiant Heart Trainers Audio – breakdown of 3 part harmony, backing tracks, guitar or piano chords
- Radiant Heart Trainers Manual – 21 themes and lesson plans
- Marketing Materials
- Certification from Radiant Heart Academy
I want to help you do what you love and inspire many women to raise their voice in song, speak their truth and create community. If I can do it - you can too! Reach out.
In the eyes
“Julie, you are a magnificent teacher -so very intuitive, creative, inspiring and compassionate. I've sung in other choirs and I love your circle BEST because it's all about expressing ourselves in relationship to others. You design lessons that build strong emotional connections between women. Relationships are the new currency on this planet. Thank-you Julie for being a sparkling guiding light along the pathway to enlightenment. I am honoured to be your student and know how much work and preparation goes into every lesson. I am grateful and appreciate your extraordinary gifts for singing, teaching, composing.”